Greetings from Ilson

Flatcap

Good morning folks, Having been furloughed I now have that time to do things like saying hello on here! I live in Ilkeston (known by locals as Ilson) pretty near to the peak district.
Having spent almost a year converting a Renault Master for the other half the dog & me, it's sitting outside waiting for freedom day!

barge1914

Greetings from within the Peak District. We bought a new one in January...how clever was that!

mariesnowgoose

Welcome aboard and well done you 👍 🙂

Let's hope we dont have to wait too long to roam again in our campers, even if it's only a short way😉:cool:

peter palance

Good morning folks, Having been furloughed I now have that time to do things like saying hello on here! I live in Ilkeston (known by locals as Ilson) pretty near to the peak district.
Having spent almost a year converting a Renault Master for the other half the dog & me, it's sitting outside waiting for freedom day!
freedom what is freedom,im just sat here on my bum,not no-ing were the freedoms gone. get the van out, oh no the wheels have gone. here's hoping. keep smiling.
ok.pj.on your way.

GreggBear

Welcome to the forum.😁🖐
If you get bored, you can always take some piccies of your conversion & post them here so we can see your handiwork.
We like piccies here, & just lately we like em even more....

trevskoda

Hi and welcome from Ulster Co Antrim,bet you will love roaming around when this cr-p is all over,do make sure you see are we green country.

Pandaman2020

Ha Ha I have done the same with a Ford Transit, having bought an MOT failure and stripped it for interior parts! used it for a year and caught the bug now I am nearly finished with the second build. I will post some photo's when I have finished but it has a Captains Chairs in front, TV with Netflix, 4G wifi, Dometic Kitchen, Microwave and a Fridge that slides out of a cupboard, Wardrobe, 350watt Solar Panel, 7.5Kw Leisure Batteries and a small Generator stored in a cupboard in the back which also has a toilet, the bed that is perfect for me and the dog (Cat comes with me sometimes) but can slide out into a double! DVLA Swansea were happy with the first build to give me "Motor Caravan" status which helps insurance price wise (Adrian Flux) and with the price of Road Tax and Class 4 MOT!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)