Greedy Barstuard.

hotrats

LPG at thames lochgilphead is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 0.969 per ltr.

We had similar up near Scarborough a couple of years ago. Jet filling station at £0.90 a ltr. We needed it so just paid up. Took us ages to find a station that had LPG.

Just before we were fortunate to buy a refillable setup from one of our group I bought a pair of refills locally for £42, we still have them, does anyone have a use for them?

I’d certainly rather that they continue supplying at a high price that makes it worth their while than not at all. Remote areas with no alternatives are inevitably more expensive. On the IOM for example there is only one supplier, 99p per litre but still much better than having no supply at all.
As has been said, it’s still much cheaper than refilled bottles.

Go to milth haven south west Wales, they land it there. 5 of the biggest holding tanks
In 1998 it cost 0.35 ppl at j sainburys in greenwich befor they taxed it, as a new fule at pumps.

I take the view that the cost of LPG is such a small part of the overall cost of ownership that the price is irrelevant.

In addition if an elevated price encourages the proprietor to keep supplying LPG in an area that lacks outlets that's fine by me ...
Not when the pump has no working price or amount gauges and takes about half an hour to fill two thirds of an 11kg bottle.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back