Great Site

Toffeecat

I know we love our wild camping and from my posts folk know im no lover of big corp campsites but after listening to advice on here me and the missus went on our travels to Wales and the Peak District. and stayed at three campsites. Yes its not my scene but needs must in difficult times. I just thought i need to big up a site in the Peak District thats a definate if im in the area again and need a site try Beech Croft Farm. What a site. Its very easy to get to. The hard standing for each motorhome is huge! You could park two side by side with awnings if you wanted. The pitches are on different levels, lots of hedges, privacy and just stunning. All have hook up. Theres the usual chem toilets washing facility for dogs, bikes. The Pizza oven van turned up for lovely pizzas Theres a load of facilities even a coffee machine outside for a quick cuppa. Theres loads of top walks we went on in some stunning countryside. The owners of the farm are really nice. When we paid at reception I asked which direction they wanted to point the motorhome. She laughed and said upside down if you like its your pitch. They even sell BEER AND WINE!!! So yes im no lover of regimented sites but if i was to be in the vercinity then if no wildings available or i need a campsite, this ones a definate winner. Oh and on entry someones living in the most amazing USA bus! Huge. Like a Hymer on steroids.

I sincerely hope you sent them a copy of your post. It should get you a good discount on your next visit.;)

I dont think those prices are too bad if its as good as Toffeecat says it is. Im no campsite fan and rarely use them but I would stay an odd night or three there as its clearly laid back and not regimented. Personally I prefer the CL network and as basic as possible but this time of year I would be looking for hookup and hard standing.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back