Great mobile repair guy Bristol/somerset

delicagirl

Steve Elliott caravan engineer in Hallatrow

i have used steve several times this year for my puzzle of a japanese delica... he is a delightful guy - very skilled, has worked on trucks before qualifying in campers and has fair prices. he is mobile and can come to you if you want.

he is the guy who finally sorted my electrics after hours of boring discussion on here.... which allowed me to gain some understanding of electrics.

i cant recomend him highly enough.

Hope all sorted for you now as its been a long path,do hope you paid with money and not in kind or else i may get jealous.:giggle:

Hope all sorted for you now as its been a long path,do hope you paid with money and not in kind or else i may get jealous.:giggle:

fingers crossed trev... i have measured batteries copiously for the last 5 days and all of the batteries are showing more or less the same reading at any one time, and the split charger includes some sort of device which measures something or other so it doesn't stay on all the time .... (lousy explanation i know,. but Steve explained it and i forgot immediately!!)

his hourly rates are really fair... he has been in business less than a year but all his reviews are excellent....

[video=youtube;4Kwh3R0YjuQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Kwh3R0YjuQ[/video]

When you find someone who is good at there job and don't charge the earth it really does restore faith in trades people. All too often we read of cowboys and rip off merchants.
Praise where praise is due, glad you have found someone you can trust Delish. Happy days!

Above post true fact of life as many now are just after your money big time and dont even deliver a service or care either.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back