GP, asked to buy Blood Pressure Monitor, Oximeter Blood & thermometer

harrow

I have got the thermometer but still waiting for the B12 tablets, the blood pressure machine and the oximeter
The B12 tablets arrived yesterday and we will have to see if they make any difference, my wife will have a blood test in 4 weeks time,

I noticed on the diabetes site that the blood pressure machines and oximeters are sold out. :(

Oasis

We have had thermomenters for years, and a BP machine to check husbands BP. Got a pulse oximeter after I cam out of hospital with pneumonia. You can get all 3 for well less than £50.00 - probably less than 5 packets of cigarettes (which people seem to be able to purchase where ever they are on the prcking order).
At least you can keep a check on your own health with them!

harrow

The oximeter arrived today and separately just a cuff for a blood pressure machine, there is no point getting stressed about it :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: REC

harrow

I ordered another blood pressure machine as with the other one only a cuff arrived and the firm insist that was correct.

Anyway the new blood pressure tester talks to you, tells you if its good or bad result and wishes you good health ! :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:233)

maingate, channa, Edina, mariesnowgoose, wildebus, dunfillin, Derekoak, reiverlad, Clunegapyears, jacquigem, mistericeman, mjvw, hextal, Toffeecat, yeoblade, st3v3, izwozral, trevskoda, 955itriple, sparrks, Asterix, SimonM, Scotia, mofish, Fazerloz, Jayg, 2cv, POI Admin, yorkieowl, Nidge, Alberto, TeamRienza, Bigshug, Tonybvi, Robmac, mark61, Andysm, oppy, witzend, n brown, kensowerby, hmssnake, Rapido9, Mike White, JVG, Goggles, GinaRon, Boots, Floydster, Backin5, runnach, jeanette, rugbyken, scampa, mikejay, FULL TIMER, molly 2, Wooie1958, phase3begins, helen262, jagmanx, Steve C, keith49, Ribble, fiona68, ajb70, Dezi, DorsetDrifter, iampatman, sherry, Okta, Wully, undertaker, colinmd, yorkslass, trixie88, paulhelenwilko, ian1950, 1807truckman, Nabsim, barge1914, Farman, Yelto, Sharon the Cat, GreggBear, ironman, lthoel2, Herbenny, Debroos, toasty, number14, Martingrant, Livotlout, GWAYGWAY, britcoms, Carrerasax, kevlakes, bobj808, highlandron, richardstubbs, hank, Popey, zzr1400tim, Trotter, Biggarmac, in h, vtwinner, denmar, Paulajc, landoboguy, Justjack, ARDAS, Clummzie, Sky, r4dent, AvalonAdventurers, RoadTrek Boy, Tezza33, Chip, antiquesam, SHABBINS, delicagirl, Caz, robert webber, smg, alwaysared, Jean, QFour, I&MK, Linda, Allen, Tony Lee, jennyp19, Wildrock, maxsdad, charlie356, davidjlambert, horlicks, Su James, Somerled, frederico, davidbr, Neelie Mc, ChrisInNotts, royh28, RV2MAX, Ironjaws, Forcesixwindy, tugboat, Fdhadi, gipsy_jo, powerplus, guitarcamper, Stewpot, phillhend, davecumbria, mygrassisblue, TangoGypsy, Rob H, Homenaway, AllanD, TJBi, Hughendon, roadroamer, NorthS, Stoneyphil, b0p, MonasDelight, Winger, twink, Skiptonian, tadpole58, walpeter, murfyxt, davef, Geraldine, brakers, stirlingb, campervanannie, Tweedy, delphin, REC, RogerO, belbri, tribute11, HappyNessie, smycker, eddyt, Raptor107, betsy22, kangooroo, Monkeybrand, rustydog, Tookey, Jezz, Silver sprinter, Penny13, vwalan, Markd, jerrycan, Rond, gid7, MollyChausson, Bob, Gerhard, paul99, Silvergran, Russ1014, Shockingdog, ginfearsdad, Lightning, yorkscol, Robina, mgc, Oasis, wilfyboy, suem, harmy, Scampi30, Bouydog, wrp, StickyW, topchook, Matchlock, eeek, Hallmut, desidog, Nomad, Gadabout2, silverweed, Bougie, Chrissie Bov, Litlandy,