Go home and take your virus with you!!

Bigshug

Had to laugh at the queen when she said her & her family were doing their bit, just before she pissed off to Windsor!...😡
Yes, by helicopters, is everybody forgetting about the pollution caused. How far can corona virus fall before it is safe?

mariesnowgoose

I happen to like Prince Charles. Not his fault he was born who he was and into that life.

He was streets ahead of everyone else years ago when it comes to organic food and conservation and he employs a lot of people who work on the land.

Not like the rest of the country, the majority of whom haven't a clue where their food comes from and have become accustomed to buying whatever they want whenever they want from the big corporate supermarkets and the rest of the time living off food from unhealthy corporate fast food outlets.

Wouldn't mind being in his employ down at the Duchy of Cornwall right now, bet there's no food shortages down there!

campervanannie

To me it’s the same situation as why the royals don’t all fly together the government has probably requested that they self isolate separately if the worst comes to the worst they need one of them survive to sit on the throne and rightly so remember the scenes when Diana died imagine if Queenie and maybe on other I line died the country would be inconsolable.

Bigshug

To me it’s the same situation as why the royals don’t all fly together the government has probably requested that they self isolate eperatly sif the worst comes to the worst they need one of them survive to sit on the throne and rightly so remember the scenes when Diana died imagine if Queenie and maybe on other I line died the country would be inconsolable.
Harry could always fly back from Canada, if his missus lets him.

izwozral

To me it’s the same situation as why the royals don’t all fly together the government has probably requested that they self isolate eperatly sif the worst comes to the worst they need one of them survive to sit on the throne and rightly so remember the scenes when Diana died imagine if Queenie and maybe on other I line died the country would be inconsolable.
The one positive thing that would happen if one of them kicks the bucket through Corona, there will be no hordes of wailing spectators lining the streets like they did with Diana. I bet half of them couldn't be bothered going to a member of their own family's funeral!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)