Glamping

QFour

Great.jpg

Room with a view,

Wonder what the Caravan and Motorhome Club would make of that. Be great during the CV-19 troubles if it is over 2m to the platform. Social distancing and outside in the fresh air. Had to laugh the other day one of the scientists was asked about camping. Tents are confined spaces so it would not be a good idea was his reply :D

I would love that on my drive, we lose the sun too early on the front but that would be perfect unless my neighbour cuts his trees down, then we wouldn't need it:)

Wonder what the Caravan and Motorhome Club would make of that. Be great during the CV-19 troubles if it is over 2m to the platform. Social distancing and outside in the fresh air. Had to laugh the other day one of the scientists was asked about camping. Tents are confined spaces so it would not be a good idea was his reply :D

You're kidding me, right?! :oops: 😮
There goes a man who has probably never camped anywhere in his life 🤣🤣🤣

He certainly hadn't thought that question through before answering.
Did no one point out to him that our houses are confined spaces too? Maybe we should all start sleeping in tree houses instead 🤔

He should have done what everyone else is doing these days and passed the question over to another, more qualified 'expert' 😉😂😂😂

Not quite as spacious but only takes ten mins to set up, still 9 mins slower than a MH though.

View attachment 81799

Went to The Zuiderzee the Netherlands many years ago and a couple pulled up with a Landrover with one of those on top. Took minutes to put it up. In the night it rained ( Boy did it rain ) and we wondered how they were getting on. In the morning the water was halfway up the wheels so they just packed it away and drove out. Being an ex boy scout we had camped on higher ground away from the waters edge :cool:

If you all LOVE and LIKE this Landrover with it's tent on top why are you all driving round in converted vans and MHs :) ;)

If you all LOVE and LIKE this Landrover with it's tent on top why are you all driving round in converted vans and MHs :) ;)

It’s possible to like it but still need or prefer something different. For example whilst sitting up there appeals, I‘d probably be unable to climb those stairs, or be physically capable of putting it up. I loved my tenting days, even in the winter travelling on a motorbike, but the comfort and ease of use of a MH suits much better now.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back