Gaslow 11kg direct refillable lpg bottle

Thanks for that Owlhouse, my son-in-law took in a 6-month-old 4 wheel drive in a container, they found spots of rust that could be contaminated(?) and he was charged $6000 NZ dollars When he originally told me it was for the clean but I've checked to make sure of what I had said and it did include Customs and Tax, which would have been the largest chunk of it, so fully see where you are coming from but it was still a shock when you are there waiting for your vehicle.
That’s why we used an agent to import our for us. Yes it’s more costly but at least we had a pretty reasonable idea as to what we would be shelling out in total before going for it. I believe now that all vehicles, whether new or not have to have a professional clean by someone like Rentokill? before leaving for NZ (£2000?). Even then you could still be hit by a hefty NZ$400-800 MAF bill if they find something.
Now of course we have a certain virus to add to the equation. I would hate to try and work out what is going to happen with that!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back