[FULL] The Scout Centre, Dry Sandford. Abingdon. Friday 15th Nov - Monday 18th November.

shorny

Sorry folks but me van has broken down Hopefully get it sorted tomorrow evening and get there for Saturday
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

Lee

Sorry folks but me van has broken down Hopefully get it sorted tomorrow evening and get there for Saturday Best of luck with the repairs, I hope you get it fixed and we see you Saturday.

Wully

Hope you all Have a great time wished we we’re closer but it’s just a bit too far in winter for a weekend away we enjoyed it there at the summer rally but you never know that ocd thing might kick in and I could be with you in about 6 hours:p have a great time and hope the weather plays ball for yous

shorny

Hi there Linda, just to let you know I’m not going to get there this weekend as the clutch has gone. Hopefully meet up with you all some other time

Lee

Hi there Linda, just to let you know I’m not going to get there this weekend as the clutch has gone. Hopefully meet up with you all some other time Sorry to hear that but I'm sure we will see you soon at another meet.

andromeda

Hi folks. Sorry to say this after the trouble you went to to book me in at the pub but I'm not going to make it. We're no longer on flood warning but still on flood alert. The river is dropping and we've taken 3 of 4 floodgates off but with the ground saturated and more rain forecast they may go back on so I'm wussing out Sorry if someone else could have had my space and please let me know if I owe anything. Have a great weekend

Lee

Hi folks. Sorry to say this after the trouble you went to to book me in at the pub but I'm not going to make it. We're no longer on flood warning but still on flood alert. The river is dropping and we've taken 3 of 4 floodgates off but with the ground saturated and more rain forecast they may go back on so I'm wussing out Sorry if someone else could have had my space and please let me know if I owe anything. Have a great weekend Sorry to miss you but I fully understand your delemiar. I hope all is well and you stay dry. Lee.

moonshadow

Have a great weekend, sorry we can’t join you. Currently flying over a huge sandy area, 1hr from destination where the early morning temperature is currently 23C 🌞🌞🌞

Tezza33

Thank you Lee and Linda, we were only there two days but it was lovely thanks to you and the other members there, for anyone who couldn't understand me on Saturday evening I blame the drink, (although I understand why you all need one) 😜 We hope you all have a lovely meal today and I am just sorry I cannot join you all, we are at my MIL's now and she looks as lovely as she has always done, which was not good to start with 😲 I am sure Mrs Greengrass will tell me off for that one 😈

Lee

I would like to thank Linda for organising a great meet, but behind every great woman there is man doing as he's told. It was great to be with you all and you all made it a great time, you all pitched in and made it. As usual the Merry Miller was it's normal high standard . Once again thankyou to everyone.

alwaysared

Thank you Linda (& Lee) for this great meet and a big shout out to all the members who attended and made us feel so welcome, can't wait for the next one :D Regards, Del