[FULL] The Scout Centre, Dry Sandford. Abingdon. Friday 15th Nov - Monday 18th November.

Tezza33

We also have to leave on Sunday, Maggy's 95yr old Mum is having a pacemaker fitted on Monday and we have to take her to the Hospital and then look after her for a Month,
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

DebDdeb56

Hi Linda, I notice you have a reserves list so I thought I would let you know as soon as I could that I’m not going to be able to come this weekend. Unfortunately I am having some problems with my Motorhome and it’s had to go back to the dealer. I hope to join you on a future event and hope you all have a great time. Regards Dee ....DebDdeb56

shorny

Hi there folks, thanks for the invitation ,just sorry that it’s at the expense of Debs misfortune. Looking forward to meeting up with some like minded people. I should be there Friday afternoon until Monday and would like to join you for Sunday lunch if possible. Luv’n’Peas Shorny

Maci

Hi my friends not coming now and it won’t be the same without her so I’m going to bow out too and leave the place to another camper, hope that’s ok Lisa

Linda

Ann Will ring the pub but they were very busy and squeezed us in. You don't need to bring anything. (Although lee does like your flapjack...😏

rugbyken

hi linda we hoped to be with you later today but jan’s sniffles have turned into full blown cold will see how she is tomorrow

Lee

hi linda we hoped to be with you later today but jan’s sniffles have turned into full blown cold will see how she is tomorrow Ok hopefully see you tomorrow, seems like Jan needs a few hot toddies.

alwaysared

WE ARE ABLE TO ACCESS THE SCOUT CENTRE ON THURSDAY. WE WILL BE THERE FROM 3p.m. LET US KNOW IF YOU WANT TO JOIN US THEN. I have a doctors appointment at 3:00pm and will head straight there if that's okay, should arrive around 6:00pm Regards, Del

Minisorella

Aww, only just noticed the bit about Thursday 😭 Never mind, I'll stick to plan A and see you all tomorrow. Hope the weather's being as kind up there as it is down here at the moment...

Tezza33

You don't need to bring anything. (Although lee does like your flapjack...😏 I didn't know it was that type of meet :eek: We will be there Friday, I was hoping to be setting off early today but we have had a lot to do and the weather has delayed us getting everything done, we have roads that we can sail down but we can't let a bit of rain spoil it🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧

andromeda

Ann Will ring the pub but they were very busy and squeezed us in. You don't need to bring anything. (Although lee does like your flapjack...😏 Hi me again. Just as well about lunch on Sunday. Floodgates are on and downstairs loo is stoppered and we're on a flood warning. Little anxious at present but the rain has stopped at moment. So I may be crying off I hope not because I really want to get away to use the gas Lee said about.

Linda

We have booked you in for lunch Ann, do hope you can make it. Ken& Jan - do hope the sniffles don't stop you coming, we haven't seen you in ages! Jennie ,Tezzza & Maggie look forward to seeing you tomorrow 😃