[FULL] The Scout Centre, Dry Sandford. Abingdon. Friday 15th Nov - Monday 18th November.

Linda

WE ARE ABLE TO ACCESS THE SCOUT CENTRE ON THURSDAY. WE WILL BE THERE FROM 3p.m. LET US KNOW IF YOU WANT TO JOIN US THEN. We have sneaked in another weekend at The Scout Centre from midday on Friday 15th November to midday on Monday 18th. There is a good bus route to Abingdon and Oxford. We will not be parking on grass so numbers are limited to a maximum of 12 vans. There are toilets and showers, fresh water and black waste disposal, however there is no refuse disposal. Cost is £6 per person per night to include use of the kitchen. 1. Lee & Linda. Lunch x3 2. Phil. Lunch x2 3. Andromeda. Lunch x1 4. Salvage 1. Lunch x2 (1 each 😂) 5. Greengrass. Lunch x2 6. Rugby Ken. X 7. CampervanAnnie. X 8. Minisorella Lunch x1 9. Alwaysared. Lunch x2 10. Tezza33. X 11. Shoney. Lunch X1 Reserve 1.
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

Last edited:

Linda

I have put you on the list. As we can only use the car park at this time of year numbers have to be restricted. Will let you know if a space opens up.

alwaysared

We would have liked this, if there is a reserve list can we be put on it please Glad to see you and Maggie made the first team! Looking forward to seeing you both there

DebDdeb56

Hi Linda, I won’t stop for Sunday lunch thanks, I have to head off on Sunday morning for a family commitment. See you Friday evening