From the north! For Ral, harrow & all other 'southerners' :)

izwozral

@ Marie

I want a word with you young lady, how very dare you call me a Suvvener.:mad:

I was born and bred at the northern tip of England namely Manchester, anywhere beyond that is Mongrel land, inhabited by peoples who are a bit Scottish, a bit Scandi, a bit ape, a bit vegetable and a bit cat litter tray contents.

Then you get that weird place called Snotland [summat like that anyway] there, the people [if they can be called that] dress weirdly, talk weirdly, throw telegraph poles in the air and blow bloated cat bladders to make noises resembling angle grinders on glass. And they are GINGER.

As for those flaky Suvveners, they are no more than inbred hyenas with the brains of nematode worms and tend to self abuse constantly.

I could say more but I don't like to talk ill of people or upset anybody.

Consider your bottom smacked!

Fisherman

As far as we are concerned up here south of emperor Hadrian’s wall is southern.
Of course if ye stem fae the auld kingdom of Fife then us glesga folk are southerners. But if ye tak the Dorrich fae eberdeen the fifers are a bunch of southerners. Then of course if ye cum fae the fer north, Caithness yer aw a bunch o southerners. If ye cum fae the orkneys or the Shetlands ye kin look doon yer nose at the whole lot o us. Whits wae this southerner rubbish anyhoo :)

Last edited:

Pauljenny

In the interest of accuracy,
I must remind my good friend Ral, that he actually saw the light of day in Withernshaw. Very much South of Old Trafford.
The midwife didn't have the heart to smack his arse, bless her.
She reckoned that he was in enough trouble and grief, already.

Fifer

@ Marie

I want a word with you young lady, how very dare you call me a Suvvener.:mad:

I was born and bred at the northern tip of England namely Manchester, anywhere beyond that is Mongrel land, inhabited by peoples who are a bit Scottish, a bit Scandi, a bit ape, a bit vegetable and a bit cat litter tray contents.

Then you get that weird place called Snotland [summat like that anyway] there, the people [if they can be called that] dress weirdly, talk weirdly, throw telegraph poles in the air and blow bloated cat bladders to make noises resembling angle grinders on glass. And they are GINGER.

As for those flaky Suvveners, they are no more than inbred hyenas with the brains of nematode worms and tend to self abuse constantly.

I could say more but I don't like to talk ill of people or upset anybody.

Consider your bottom smacked!
Very funny.
From a ginger scot.
😂😂

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)