Free- Tickets for 2-Shibden Hall, Halifax

oppy

Hi folks, her ladyship wanted to go to Shibden Hall of Gentleman Jack fame, so today we went. We were sold our tickets (at geriatric rates!!) which allow unlimited return visits until 24th December, so if anyone can use them just pm me your address and I'll mail them to you and maybe you can re offer them after your visit
Cheers
Peter

Izzy would love the tickets if no one else has claimed them first and they will be re-offered.

She may even get me to be the chauffeur for the day.

Izzy would love the tickets if no one else has claimed them first and they will be re-offered.

She may even get me to be the chauffeur for the day.

I know that I've been there, but being a daft old soul, I've forgotten, so Sir Walter, please pm me the address and they'll be in tomorrows post

Cheers
Peter
ps, down to 3 fish now 😢

Just a public thank you to Oppy for his continuing generosity, a shining example of a kind spirited human being.

Tickets received with gratitude. A true gentleman, not forgetting Sue of course, bless you both.

Tickets will be available after we have visited Shibden Hall.

Could I go next on the list please? I live about 2 miles away but never been!!

Reactions: RAW
Well I’m not going I live a spit and a throw from Shibden hall and mine and some of the houses around me are built on her bloody mines so suffer from what’s termed on our deeds as historical subsidence so when decorating there isn’t a straight wall or level floor anywhere in my home 😂😂😂

IMG_20191020_153634.jpg
IMG_20191020_142952.jpg

Good day. Tickets in circulation again x

Bloody heck Shibden hall won’t know what’s hit them more visitors in one month than they have had all year and more to come 😂😂

Two tickets are available again. So far eight couples have benefited from them and have enjoyed the experience. Valid till 24th December.
Anybody?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back