Found my perfect MH

izwozral

They would probably do an insurance backed warranty so repairs could be done locally . just think of the fun you could have in the garage

Our Dealer is 200+ miles away cannot see the problem. Seen a lot of Hobby MHs this holiday. We have one in front of us and two behind. The German one looks very nice but the two UK ones are a bit strange. Both the UK ones are tag axles one is a Y reg other an X reg.

I think I would check how the front bed works. The one we had in the Pilote was electric and very unreliable. It jammed solid on a couple of occasions hence we got rid of it. If you are tall you have to remember the bed will be lower with bed linen and pillows on it.

The Pilote one had a scissor arrangement with electric rams controlled by a computer to move it up and down with no manual override. The later ones used a webbing arrangement with a manual way of winding the motor. Took something like half hour to wind it up so they suggested you had a battery drill with you just in case.

Last edited:
Looks great...if it looks exactly what you want, why not take a short trip down, even just to see if it's the model for you. It was difficult for us, I must admit, when we bought a van some distance from our home!

If it’s what you are looking for Ral go for it. I don’t like the idea of the door being restricted when the bed is down but if I was using it I wouldn’t use that bed anyway.

just one thing, in the pic the bottom step for the bed, the wood is a different colour/pattern, is that right?

Hmmm does the bench seat in front swivel
Otherwise sitting eating your meal would be looking at the back of a leather high back chair

The alternative is looking at the wife with her curlers in and teeth out! 😲

I bought a tow car from that company good to deal with managed to haggle a decent deal over the phone to make it worthwhile making the journey down. They had some decent stuff around the place and some very high end cars.

I have never seen a Coachbuilt with a twin passenger desaturate, very very odd. Other than that a great van.

Just spoken to the sellers, the warranty is as Baz states #post 3.

The double bench seat to the front is an after market fit by the previous owner and will have to come out as there is no easy access to the habitation area other than by the hab door. Bugger! It will be difficult replicating the leather finish and no doubt costly. Can I live with the bench seat situation? tbh I will find it a bit of a mither, particularly if peeing it down.

Perhaps it is not my perfect MH after all. ☹

Seller may be offering 3rd party warranty but don't forget that this is in addition to his legal responsibility.
Really these are for his benefit not yours!
If you get an issue not covered by insurance he will still have to sort it.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back