Field almost to ourselves.....

mistericeman

Peace and quiet in Derbyshire....

20200926_182818.jpg

£6. I hope you have EHU and a Pizza delivered tonight for that. ;)

Choice of 2 water taps and 1 chem dump point....

Hot and cold running peace and quiet.... Complimentary views down the Derbyshire Valley and free loos via peak district national park.

Choice of 2 water taps and 1 chem dump point....

Hot and cold running peace and quiet.... Complimentary views down the Derbyshire Valley and free loos via peak district national park.

You get all that for £6 yet all I ever seen to read on that campra facebook page is people wanting to pay £10 to park overnight on some car park wherever. Nowt stranger than folk.

You get all that for £6 yet all I ever seen to read on that campra facebook page is people wanting to pay £10 to park overnight on some car park wherever. Nowt stranger than folk.

I know.....

We are wierd..... Go figure.

I actually told the site owners that I would be happy to pay more...

BUT they are very happy with £6 a night......

We are no longer required to call first....
They're happy for us to post an envelope when we leave

I cycle past there twice a week all year round,weather permitting.Been a bit windy last couple of days though. Lovely spot.
In the first week of the school hols in the corner of the field you are facing there was a huge Chav camp. Kids running everywhere,gennies, loud music and a rough looking bunch of piss heads. Everyone else was rammed down the other end of the field. Never seen it like that before. Been back to normal since the bank holiday. Sign of these strange times I suppose.

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back