electric bikes

argoose

Why would you need a pure sinewave? Many of us don't. Buy cheap buy twice. I have a pure sinewave and can run any electronics. Good friend has modified and his Misses can't run Her hair straighteners. Modified can cause problems with delicate electronics. As my E bike charger has a lot of electronics and the better half has curly hair it was a no brainer to go pure sinewave, so it will run anything, rather than save a few quid and find out something I need to run won't work .
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

colinmd

Buy cheap buy twice. I have a pure sinewave and can run any electronics. Good friend has modified and his Misses can't run Her hair straighteners. Modified can cause problems with delicate electronics. As my E bike charger has a lot of electronics and the better half has curly hair it was a no brainer to go pure sinewave, so it will run anything, rather than save a few quid and find out something I need to run won't work . The only thing we use an invertor for is the ebikes.

argoose

The only thing we use an invertor for is the ebikes. If it works for you no problems, but I like to give the best advice I can. As I said I'd rather spend the extra to cover all bases. Probably the 5 P's instilled during basic training.

QFour

Bought a couple of small wheel foldable bikes. Nice low crossbar so easy to get on and off. Converted to electric power using one of the kits from Amazon. Folding the handlebars down means both fit happily in the garage without having to take wheels off like we had to do with the other bikes.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:10)