Edale or Castleton

Kevrowan

Anybody out there overnight ex on the car parks at Edale or Castleton?

I live in Glossop, half an hour from both and there's space on my drive

Thanks ever so much for the kind offer. We have had to go on a site with electric as our leisure battery is very low. We need to be in Sheffield by Thursday so we might take you up on the offer. Thanks once again for your kindness.

Laneside in Hope, very nice and quiet site, about 10 mins walk from nearest pub, 30 minute drive at most into Sheffield.!

jt

Thanks ever so much for the kind offer. We have had to go on a site with electric as our leisure battery is very low. We need to be in Sheffield by Thursday so we might take you up on the offer. Thanks once again for your kindness.
Hi, PM me if you need to use us

go right through the centre of castleton, over mini roundabout, drive past the road off to the left (winnatts pass) keep going up the hill towards the foot of Mam Tor. The road levels out and you'll be safe and sound up there for the night - one of my regular spots.

go right through the centre of castleton, over mini roundabout, drive past the road off to the left (winnatts pass) keep going up the hill towards the foot of Mam Tor. The road levels out and you'll be safe and sound up there for the night - one of my regular spots.

Ah, us as well, as well as top of Stanage Edge.!

jt

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back