Ebay seller selling clothes and,,,,,,, erm more?

izwozral

If you are easily offended or of a prudish nature it may be advisable NOT to open the link. Izzy was looking at clothing on Ebay and came across the following seller. I am amazed she gets away with using pics like the ones on her site and the wording leads me to think it is not just clothing she is selling? Fair warning given, https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ladies-Jeans-Size-10/254507841687?hash=item3b41d97897:g:-x8AAOSwHbleNIEE
An account upgrade is required to view more of this post.

trevskoda

Think she is just making a tit out of herself,facebook market place has some ladies offering exotic cloths and by the picys other services also,its been going on for thousands of years and who is complaining as to each there own,now where are my slacks high heels and skimpy tops gone. :love:

izwozral

I wondered what you put in the search bar to come up with that , naked lady wearing 😂😂 Oddly enough they are the exact words I use on Tinder! ;) :D

st3v3

Sex sells! Got you lot sharing her adverts. Louise wears size 10 jeans, I might pop round and pick them up lol. Here's her other stuff to save you searching lol https://www.m.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?sid=jaynclaire2012&isRefine=true&_pgn=1

izwozral

I got a different set of results when I typed # alsations in rubber complete with gimp masks # no idea why ! Some bizarre links Is that for when you go dogging?

izwozral

Can anyone explain why a guy would want to stretch his balls with a 1lb weight? Most guys usually adjust there balls at least once a day so I fail to see the advantage of having them dangling around your knees, let alone sticking over the top of your underpants or sticking out of the leg holes.