dusseldorf show

mpg1 sailing

am thinking of going to this next year, does anybody know if the free camping area is inside the low emission zone, or outside it. i cant get a sticker as i have a 1996 ford transit, and this does not qualify for one.

am thinking of going to this next year, does anybody know if the free camping area is inside the low emission zone, or outside it. i cant get a sticker as i have a 1996 ford transit, and this does not qualify for one.

Go to any gas station where they do car repairs, TUV (MOT) place or Tyre renewal place in Germany and they can issue you with a Low Emission sticker. The Reg: No: of your vehicle will be shown on it. Something like your Tax Disc. I have one on my MH. Cost you €5. A one off payment which will last for life. I think the sticker they will issue you will be a Zone 1 only, which is at the edge of town, then you take local transport to get to the center of town. A Zone 2 sticker is €6, Zone 3 (all Zones) is €10. Again a one off payment for life. I don't think they will issue you with 2 &3 being a Camper. Hope this helps. There are some large Cities in Germany that do not have the Emission Zones, Hamburg is one of them. Check out if Dusseldorf is a Zone area. All the above facilities will be able to tell you the Zone areas as they have a book on them. Hope this helps.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back