Dono Where To Put This Question But................................

ThunderRat

Free Member
.................. Next year 2022 i wat to travel down to Croatia. I dare say many of you have been but my question is. Being happy with what i want to see in the north and Slovenia what would the price comparison be to leaving the van in a site and taking a train down to do 24 - 36 hours in Dubrovnik. Am i cheaper driving down and finding a site or let the train take the stain << You can tell im getting auld :D

You might get a price for train fares on the Rome2rio site. Not been to Croatia myself.

I can't comment on costs but I have been to Dobrovnik and suggest it would simply be more enjoyable not to have the van for 24-36 hrs as suggested. For that short period accomadation in the 'old town' and forgetting about travelling to and fro from a site would be my preference. Beautiful and interesting, you will want to spend that short amount of time immersed in the place.

'Let the train take the stain'............best typo of the year so far :LOL:

They have toilets in trains !
For just Dubrovnik and locality.
Fly or an all in city break (by whatever) or mini tour.
Look for a suitable relaxed package deal.

.................. Next year 2022 i wat to travel down to Croatia. I dare say many of you have been but my question is. Being happy with what i want to see in the north and Slovenia what would the price comparison be to leaving the van in a site and taking a train down to do 24 - 36 hours in Dubrovnik. Am i cheaper driving down and finding a site or let the train take the stain << You can tell im getting auld :D
Do you live near Windsor or nearby....ie just under Staines ?
Just hoping you are not named "Mr Brown"

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back