Do you know of ...

ScoutingSquirrel

A smaller motorhome, less than 6m is I believe a 'fare stage' on the ferries, that sleeps 4 in fixed beds ...

I'm thinking of bunk beds at the back, partially obscured by the loo cubicle (shower a delux option but not necessary), and a dinette arrangement that would give two more bench seat type beds ... and forward facing seatbelt seats for 4 ... (2 of those could be on one of the dinette bench seats if they are positioned across the width of the vehicle, I understand there are some types where they can be forward facing with seat belts or rear facing to table or a bed ...) Obviously a kitchen included somewhere near the dinette as well ...

If there is no such thing on the market, I'm wondering if I could realisitically fit that arrangement into a panal van like the Vauxhall/Opel Movano?

Advice invited!
Helen

Thank you, that site - particularly the layout options and approx prices, is incredibly useful ...
I'm veering more and more towards 'convert it yourself' as my wishes and needs are so specific.
We had this when we bought the multivan ... by the time we'd looked at several second hand ones and muttered about not having a second sliding door, the ones with second doors having 6 individual seats and no bench seat/bed, etc. etc. we ended up biting the bullet and ordering one new to our specifications.
It is a wonderful wonderful vehicle for us, but won't sleep 4 people, particularly as one of those people is only 3.5 years now and isn't going to get smaller as the years go by!

Helen

Convert your van will also do flat pack for you. always willing to discuss layout etc., and make up to your pecification. Workmanship is second to none and after sales fab. I spent a half day up there before I converted my van, and just watched them working etc., asked a lot of questions and generally made a pain of myself, but they were fantastic and even made tea for me. LOL

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back