Cornwall

I don't think we could afford the prices.
all i know is the more you travel around down here in cornwall fields full of solar are getting more and more common. i watched the solar in morocco and spain grow but over the last ten years cornwall is getting solar fields more.
bet we never catch up with morocco though for desalination plants .
amazing seeing their growth on them and what they are changing the land in the desert for.

Oh god, it's so depressing. Once again it's not going to be us using the bushes as toilets or leaving rubbish. The person interviews even said it was the festival mentality that was the problem.
I seem to remember in another similar article the Kielder rangers were keen to stress it was not motorhomes but the tenters.

If my maths is right then it only averages 2 vans per night per car park...not that bad surely.
We parked at Levant overnight for years until the Nt banned us. Now you can't walk that part of the coast path without paying. Annoys the hell out me.

Yes, that happens every year doesn't it.
I remember reading a few years ago that the local police started doing talks at Eton and other public schools in an effort to dissuade them from being such prats. Presumably mummy and daddy just pay out and get them off the hook.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back