Cornwall council car parks from 1st Nov

I decided a while ago not to bother with Cornwall due to the no overnight hostile policy.
However if you do go and stay on a site, how do you manage going out for the day if, as suggested here, they don't want motor homes in the day time either?

A friend of mine has a sizeable holiday camp in North Wales, he also owns a piece of land in a very popular area that he has converted to a car park near his funfair.
I mentioned to him about it being left open overnight for campers esp through the off season and charging a reasonable fee. he is considering it as viable. Watch this space.
He also said, he has a huge area on one of his campsites that is basically an empty space used as a turnng circle for bringing statics on and off and also parking for the site shops etc, he said he may even thing about adding tourer posts and spaces if he can get the licence easy enough.
Its a huge site so dont see him having issues.

Last edited:
car parks do not allow MH, so that means I will carry on parking in quiet roads away from houses.
and so say all of use. find a spot with no re-stricktions, oh yes it happens, some one nocks on door at 2 am. can i help you, we are at a funeral in the morning. sorry
no. then make sure its not yours.? ok pj then let the dogs loose, yes im barking made,

A friend of mine has a sizeable holiday camp in North Wales, he also owns a piece of land in a very popular area that he has converted to a car park near his funfair.
I mentioned to him about it being left open overnight for campers esp through the off season and charging a reasonable fee. he is considering it as viable. Watch this space.
He also said, he has a huge area on one of his campsites that is basically an empty space used as a turnng circle for bringing statics on and off and also parking for the site shops etc, he said he may even thing about adding tourer posts and spaces if he can get the licence easy enough.
Its a huge site so dont see him having issues.
were tell me were ok.pj. xxxxx

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back