Cleaning van seats

suneye

Bought a second hand van with very dirty seats. What's your recommended method of cleaning a car seat?

From the state of the passenger seat in the photo you posted on the other thread I would replace it try for another matching seat from such as Fox Covert

Alf

Think about new seat covers, if its a ducats you have there are dozens on eBay.

Think about new seat covers, if its a ducats you have there are dozens on eBay.
Unfortunately it is a an unknown replacement but I can make a new cover just thought i would see if I could get it clean before I gave myself another job!

Try elbow grease spray had a lot of success with it but it’s also a very cheap spray ,worth a try
Do you know where to buy this, they used to sell it in the pound shop but I couldn't get any last couple of times I tried.

Local car valeters. ;)

Although my son did a good job on the soft furnishings in my Autosleeper before I sold it, using Dr. Bechmann Carpet Stain Remover, even got rid of the water stains on the roof lining.

Alf
Elbow Grease.
Many Garden Centres around here sell it I use it for stubborn stains all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know where to buy this, they used to sell it in the pound shop but I couldn't get any last couple of times I tried.
Here’s the range product hope it helps

Attachments

• C29B3E24-4054-4CF1-812C-907BCD53AFB2.png
    C29B3E24-4054-4CF1-812C-907BCD53AFB2.png
    418.8 KB · Views: 112

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back