Cheerful Charlie Gas

Nabsim

Just want to say thanks to Charlie for spec'ing, sourcing, fitting and tasing a Gaslow system to our van at Henley meet. Didn't think to get a pic but I wanted (and got) a single 11kg bottle with the option to fit a caller if we run low and cant get refilled. Only wanted one bottle as we are low gas users (heating is diesel, fridge is 12v and no oven) but will be uneasy job to add a second if Caz eventually gets rid of the house and we can full time but thats another thread :)

I can happily recommend him so if you are thinking of refillable or anything gas give Charlie a pm.

Thank you Charlie :)

No problem yours was an easy job , I will sort the pigtail as don’t like the extra joint but that’s just me !
Restraining straps for the Calor cylinder too .
I also forgot to leave you the instructions so you can use your shiny new gauge as a leak detector.
The test hose I bought was certainly worth the expense.

All good :) Was better to use the pigtail I had and wait than take yours and it does the job as it should anyway its only your OCD :)

I should have mentioned the bottle straps but never thought about them, you dont expect a van not to have them really haha

Not sure if I want to dirty the inside of the bottles putting gas in them or not yet anyway :)

I was parked very close to Nabsim where Charlie was doing this work so I was watching with interest, I was impressed with Charlies professionalism and dedication to everything having to be 100% right, I would highly recommend him, I almost got a picture of him smiling but my camera was not fast enough, maybe next time :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back