Chausson

Drover

This is ours, has anyone got the same .It's a suite relax.
20210326_091901.jpg

Same year as ours, personal reg on ours when we bought it . K50
Just love the layout and the low bed heights.

Same year as ours, personal reg on ours when we bought it . K50
Just love the layout and the low bed heights.
It was the bed end and windows that attracted me, Number Thirteen Bus has given us a lot of problems more within the first years but we love him. A very comfortable live for the two of us and a cat.
We have enjoyed European winters and summers of festivals in the Uk with lots of WC. We now work the summer as campsite wardens in the Uk. Hoping to get to Europe this year ;)
Are you in the FB group Chris ? We think you asked about uprating the weight ?

It was the bed end and windows that attracted me, Number Thirteen Bus has given us a lot of problems more within the first years but we love him. A very comfortable live for the two of us and a cat.
We have enjoyed European winters and summers of festivals in the Uk with lots of WC. We now work the summer as campsite wardens in the Uk. Hoping to get to Europe this year ;)
Are you in the FB group Chris ? We think you asked about uprating the weight ?
Yes I am on the Facebook page and did ask about uprating ours.
I knew John from jr consultancy had passed away.
I have done the up rate with svtech to 4000kgs just waiting for the vc5 to come back.
We had a Mizar for 6 years which we lived in for most of it.
I could not cope with the bed ladders as i have problems with my feet hence the change.
A self build was a little out of the question, finding a layout that suited us was the problem, the suite relax was the best we could get in our budget.

Check the reg docs well as when we uprated a Tramp to 4100kg the document stated 4001kg
Took another 6 weeks to get sorted and that was in better times
Will do, though I hope a 4 and 3 zeros will be within their capabilities.

Reactions: REC

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back