Chassoun flash 28..anyone else got 1 ???

garrettman

Me and other arf..just had a flash 28..cant get it yet as of lockdown
LIKE TO KNOW ACTUAL DIAMETER OF STEERING WHEEL.!!! IF ANY ONE HAS 1 ..OURS IS A FORD CHASSIS..!!!
WHAT MPG DO THEY GET.. AS IS..
Ant..

20200319_122457.jpg

Mines is a hymer 572 on a 2008
will see if your year is near mines then can inform you 2*2 duratec dci eng
yours looks about a60 plate?

Looks like a Transit Mk.7. If your question is asked in order to determine the size of Disklok required, you need the Small (35-38.9 cm).
If you have not already seen it, read the following thread: https://wildcamping.co.uk/threads/transit-based-motorhomes-being-stolen.49725/

In order to protect not just the motorhome but also the contents, it is vital not to rely on the OEM Tibbe cab locks. Either fit a more secure replacement lock cylinder or (particularly if LHD, for which replacement cylinders are not available) fit deadlocks to both cab doors.
A standard alarm system linked to the central unlocking will be deactivated if the lock is picked; an alarm system independent of the cab door locks is a good idea.
Some means of inhibiting access to the OBD port is also highly recommended.

We have a 6 speed 140 power and get 30mph. No fast hard driving -rarely above 56mph. Also some ues of diesel heting in winter.

Great looking van, I’d expect mpg of around 27mpg overall.
Morn ..blimey 27mpg forgot how this diesel goes on bigger vehicles !! lol..Used to be a trukker many eons ago..!!
Been told around 30 -35. But won't hold my breath !!
Can't wait to get going, soon as Wales opens its gates. ??.
Cheerz:))
Ant..

Average on mine loaded 25- 30 depending on weather 2 years ago got mid 30 s in France exceptionally good weather light on throttle and no head winds never achieved that mpg again

You need to do ore than put a steering wheel lock on. Takes about 20 seconds to get one off. Remove the OBD2 port and put it somewhere else so they cannot program keys.

Aim for 30mpg..Achieveable even when doing (Swiss passes) ie big hills
Genuine average over 5 years of full summers touring
Light right foot
Looking ahead
Keep below 55mph mainly
Gas heating (not diesel)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back