Carioca C15 room thermostat

RogerV

Carioca C15 motorhome. Does anyone know where the room thermostat for the Truma c3402 combi-boiler is located please?

Is there a room thermostat ? or is the heating just relative to the blower speed you set it at - had the 15p and pretty sure it only had blower speeds taking heat from the boiler

My Truma has a switch with 5 positions
1 o clock = Hotwater and Heating High
2 H& H low
3 Off
4 Hot water low
5 hot water high
there is a dial which goes from 1 to 9 wich contos the level of heating with a grren light
theres is a simple thermastat near the switch..No obviously a thermostat. (more like a black "dead screwhead")
But it does cut the heating off when the vehicle is up to temperature

Reactions: mfw
There is indeed a room thermostat which I have now learnt is beside the control panel above the door.

Reactions: mfw
My Truma has a switch with 5 positions
1 o clock = Hotwater and Heating High
2 H& H low
3 Off
4 Hot water low
5 hot water high
there is a dial which goes from 1 to 9 wich contos the level of heating with a grren light
theres is a simple thermastat near the switch..No obviously a thermostat. (more like a black "dead screwhead")
But it does cut the heating off when the vehicle is up to temperature
That sounds like the one on my old carioca 15P thought 1-9 was blower speed + amount of heat

It should look something like these

Truma 1.jpg

Truma 2.jpg

I had a thermostat problem in the Hymer we had, it was the same as the one shown in your picture, it turned out that the thermostat was blocked by a dead spider and his nest once he was evicted all was well again, common problem it seems.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back