Captain Sir Tom Moore

It’s a real shame that he did not live long enough to have been vaccinated against Covid, this awful pandemic took such a lovely caring selfless old man. But let’s celebrate a great life, and what he did for us all throughout his long life.
So sad yet another victim of Covid.

RIP

EDITED VERSION. (I have calmed down now)

I have had to delete some posts from this thread because a member decided that it was more important to repeatedly challenge the cause of Captin Tom's death rather than being respectful. His death does matter, your personal opinion on his cause of death does not.

RIP Captain Tom, you are a true legend and will be remembered.

Last edited:
It's good to get cross Phil from time to time it allows us to refocus our thoughts and priorities; and to me it brought home a very personal feeling. Yes he was an old chap who did nothing other than walk up and down his yard pushing a walking frame---so what ? Yes so what, he symbolised a generation that allowed us to be us. He shewed the sheer bloody mindedness that has got through 2 major conflicts and will get us through this 3rd one and also inspired a nation too. So yes he was just an old bloke pushing a walking frame up and down his garden, I am just proud to be part of a generation that he helped create.
I hope that I've not spoken out of turn, but it is just the way I feel.
Got Bless you Tom and thanks

Good night Sir.
1612303914817.png

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back