Can we have a Corona Party?

Fisherman

Corona beers all round then.
we could have a party now but it would have to be a Covid operation. :)

Robmac

I am dropping hints really at Geeky or any of the other meet organisers. Just thought it would be brilliant to have one massive knees up with our WC friends, those we know and those we can get to know.
Just a thought.
I thought you were just rescheduling the offer you made a week or so ago Ral?

Robmac

Just a suggestion, if we do this it would be better if people were given sufficient time to get their local and family celebrations over with.

I expect there will be a few!

izwozral

Just a suggestion, if we do this it would be better if people were given sufficient time to get their local and family celebrations over with.

I expect there will be a few!
It will be difficult to schedule a date Rob and I can't see anything happening any time soon the way things are, it could even be next year? It could even be one of the regular meets but with an emphasis on celebrating the end of what we have all been through?

Tbh, I haven't given it a great deal of thought, it is just following on from a conversation I had with Marie and a party was thrown into the mix.

barryd

Fear not! Im not waiting for all this to be over to hold a Corona Party. I have decided to hold one now. Ill be publishing my address shortly. You are all very welcome. However we must practice safe distancing so on arrival please deposit your drinks contribution outside and then return to your vehicle. A volunteer in the house will then pick up your contribution and the next person can then do the same. Once the party is over ill publish all the photos and videos online for you all to enjoy! No, dont thank me.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)