Can anyone please help??

CarlandHels

I am in need of a pressure relief valve for my Truma C6002. Now I've read that folk have changed these with ease. Now I'm sure I can do this (IF I CAN FIND ONE)
I've read online that folk have bought them from £7 upwards. I can't even find one. There are loads out there for the Carver boilers but not for the common C6002.
Any advise as to where I can buy one of these would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance..... Carl..
IMG_20200202_104135.jpg

Hi thank you so much.. I have no idea if its been replaced in the past. Thanks again..

Morning, the clear pipe goes on the smaller of the two outputs, the larger output is your hot water pipe from the boiler, the clear pipe discharges through a hole in the floor if the pressure relief valve opens but you hope it never does, unfortunately they never close again if they open so are a throw away item😕
I used the existing clear pipe when I changed mine, it was already fitted and sealed through the floor so check if you have one on yours

Morning, the clear pipe goes on the smaller of the two outputs, the larger output is your hot water pipe from the boiler, the clear pipe discharges through a hole in the floor if the pressure relief valve opens but you hope it never does, unfortunately they never close again if they open so are a throw away item😕
I used the existing clear pipe when I changed mine, it was already fitted and sealed through the floor so check if you have one on yours
Thanks for clearing that up. I do have a clear pipe that goes through floor yes but it's shoddy workmanship so going to seal that hole up and make a new one, one that doesn't sit on top of the chassis. Idiots who built this van pure idiots.. Lol... Thanks again..

This is on Ebay, it doesn't say it is a presssure relief valve but it is, I had to change mine last year
I think that it may not exactly be a pressure relief valve but a device that allows the air to automatically bleed out of the the system. Without it you can get air trapped in the tank and we all know how uncomfortable trapped air can be.

I think it depends on the age of the boiler, Truma changed the design in the late 1990’s to a push fit. The older part 34000-55600 looks like this

View attachment 76137

The later model number is 34150-10, which looks like this on https://www.caravanaccessoryshop.co.uk/product/truma-ultrastore-elbow-34150-01/3284

Neither of which look exactly like your pic, has it been replaced before?
Hi Dave,

This older part 34000-55600 seems new looking at the picture. Do you know if this is still available somewhere? I've been looking everywhere, but without any success so far.

Hopefully you are able to help me out. Thanks a lot in advance.

Hi Dave,

This older part 34000-55600 seems new looking at the picture. Do you know if this is still available somewhere? I've been looking everywhere, but without any success so far.

Hopefully you are able to help me out. Thanks a lot in advance.
Sorry it was an new/old stock picture I found on a german site. I've had another quick look and didn't find any old stock listed. Is it possible to use the later model and adapt it. If the male thread where it connects to the boiler is the same, then the only issue would be the John Guest connector on the hot water feed and you can buy a John Guest adaptor to get you back to a push on hose and jubilee clip?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back