Camping Car Parks

barge1914

First time of using one of these, at Mirecourt in France. Pleasant enough, entry system seemed to work ok. But one question for anyone who has used these before…how do you get the required 8 digit code out of the payment machine in order to operate the service point. Their instructions seem rather vague. Do you have to pay extra? Or do you have to threaten it in some way with the magic card?

Yes, I think you have to pay extra. I've never used the aires where you have to pay to park but I do use them sometimes to empty out and fill the water. I used the one at Marseillan Plage and the services were outside the parking barrier so having emptied our used grey water, I walked over to the barrier and put my card in the ticket machine where I paid for water only. The receipt issued by the machine gave the code to put into the borne to start the water.

Only used 2 of their sites Lac de Naussac, Bruere-Allichamps & gained entry with the card and all services where free to use and no code number reqd to gain access to them and never had a receipt. When you find out please let us know

As it was we didn’t need water and emptying was free, flushed down with the wee bottle. But water definitely wouldn’t work without a code/payment.

As it was we didn’t need water and emptying was free, But water definitely wouldn’t work without a code/payment.
I had a look on their web site an it says
With your PASS'ETAPES card, you have access to the services on the area
I have read that their customer service is very good and English speaking
Tel : 01 83 64 69 21 (7j/7 - open between 08 am and 11 pm )

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back