Camping and Caravanning Club FREE pitches over Easter

Well I'm booked in for 2 nights next week at the C&CC Troutbeck site @ £11.50 using my old codger concession.
No EHU but I'll manage ok for 2 nights.
Great facilities, quiet and motorhome will be safe when I leave it to go dog walking and cycling.
I tend to motorhome alone since the wife died unless the son decides to tag along and as they charge per person I personnelly reckon it's a good deal.

It would be interesting to find out how many members actually use sites of what ever type, I suspect it will be a high percentage.

We sometimes use our geriatric discount and stay in mid or low season. High season we can often find a temporary holiday site if we don't want to wild.

Do you know what.....

.......I've changed my mind. I'm going to join the dark side. (But I'm going to haggle)

If you think c&cc don't talk to you you should try caravan club they practically ostracise you for daring to go on there site in a Motorhome.sod em.

If you think c&cc don't talk to you you should try caravan club they practically ostracise you for daring to go on there site in a Motorhome.sod em.

Lest we forget, it is called the Caravan Club...

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back