Camping and Caravanning Club FREE pitches over Easter

Amethyst

Acknowledging that the club has been very greedy with its pitch rates they are offering

Wild Camping members free pitches over the Easter weekend.

Just about to book a pitch

Almost put a request in to the robbing so and sos

If this is true, I'll have to dig out my old 'Stormtrooper's' uniform!

After my last stay I think I am banned they haven't even asked if I want to renew my membership since the homemade caravan incident.

well the beer barrels on the outside are a bit of a give-away you could have stowed them under the bar :cheers:

fahr__caravan_1951_4_lgw.jpg

I`ve just booked a couple of mid week breaks with them free of charge :cool1:

Also as a good will gesture they`ve refunded my years membership in full :banana:

Well I'm booked in for 2 nights next week at the C&CC Troutbeck site @ £11.50 using my old codger concession.
No EHU but I'll manage ok for 2 nights.
Great facilities, quiet and motorhome will be safe when I leave it to go dog walking and cycling.
I tend to motorhome alone since the wife died unless the son decides to tag along and as they charge per person I personnelly reckon it's a good deal.

It would be interesting to find out how many members actually use sites of what ever type, I suspect it will be a high percentage.

Well I'm booked in for 2 nights next week at the C&CC Troutbeck site @ £11.50 using my old codger concession.
No EHU but I'll manage ok for 2 nights.
Great facilities, quiet and motorhome will be safe when I leave it to go dog walking and cycling.
I tend to motorhome alone since the wife died unless the son decides to tag along and as they charge per person I personnelly reckon it's a good deal.

It would be interesting to find out how many members actually use sites of what ever type, I suspect it will be a high percentage.

I do :wave:

You haven't been naughty again have you?

No it was last year when I had my T4 and a homemade micro caravan we stopped on one to charge my trike and the other members thought the riff raff had moved in I think the wanted us evicted.

Acknowledging that the club has been very greedy with its pitch rates they are offering

Wild Camping members free pitches over the Easter weekend.
Ha ha....good one. Wonder how many queries they get!
:dance::dog:

I like the c,c&c sites like you Obanboy. I tend to go off season so there is lots of room. Some of the sites are really lovely suchas the Hartfield one, some are very convenient such as the Oxford one. I use my old coger card and pay about 6.50 and for that I get excellent facilities. I dont care if no one talks to me, I am usually tucked away somewhere anyway.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back