CAMPER VAN CLEANING NEAR MIDSOMER NORTON

I think the picture of NZ is a darn sight better than some pics of so called celebrities or politicians
1574465721567.png
1574465877666.png

NZ looks kinda cuddly by comparison.

Funny you should say that deli about avatars as I've recently decided to have one after 5 years. I agree Nzs is chainsaw massacre type stuff but and £$%^ by the way and such is life.When are you going to update yours.

i have never had an avatar in all the decades i have been using forums of one sort of another. i have no idea what picture would suit my personality....... answers on a post card please for a bit of Saturday fun?

I think the picture of NZ is a darn sight better than some pics of so called celebrities or politiciansView attachment 74762View attachment 74763

NZ looks kinda cuddly by comparison.

How very dare you put that Nigel up on my thread Izzy ...... His policies change more frequently than Baldricks' cunning plans.........

and who is the bloodied lips geezer? not that i care mind you.....

i have never had an avatar in all the decades i have been using forums of one sort of another. i have no idea what picture would suit my personality....... answers on a post card please for a bit of Saturday fun?
Would a Mother Teresa image be out of the question.

i have gone right off you izzy...... ugly horrid pictures...... not my style at all..... o_Oo_O

Is he still around ?.
I thought he died a While back !.

Although it would be hard to tell either way I guess 🤷🏻‍♂️

I think you may be getting confused with Charles Manson?
Marilyn is still around. I actually like his music, very exciting grungy rock. Dunno if you have heard the rumours about him having two ribs removed, I am not saying why on here but suffice to say the guy is a twisted fruit loop.

Marilyn is still around. I actually like his music, very exciting grungy rock. Dunno if you have heard the rumours about him having two ribs removed, I am not saying why on here but suffice to say the guy is a twisted fruit loop.

I was wondering about your earlier post, never mix up the stage persona with the real person.
Anyway, I think maybe one of Marilyn Mansons ex's might be more apropriate.

Ahhh yesss, THATS it 👍,,,
Yeah the two ribs removed brings a whole new meaning to -
DIY !

how on earth did you lot take this from cleaning my van to weirdos like manson..... i'm out of here....

how on earth did you lot take this from cleaning my van to weirdos like manson..... i'm out of here....
Well,
I think someone commented on Disturbing Avatars, an example with comparisons of real people in the public eye was then posted...
THEN someone showed interest in a certain ‘Bloodied lipped’ example that was shown...
Soooo It’s easy done 🤷🏻‍♂️.
Besides I’m guessing Manson had a really Dirty Tour Bus that could have done with a Clean ! 😳

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back