Cameron McNeish camper van tales and a surprising Brit Stop.

I doff my cap ;)

It looks like the Britstops book has got a bit thinner since 2018, but still full of good locations (y) (I've never been a great fan of the "stop & sleep" method of pulling in at laybys or the like :( )

Never stopped there overnight as it’s only just down the road from us but perhaps HM should arrange for a bit of money to be spent on levelling the motorhome area as it has a hell of a slope on it!

IMHO and with no disrespect to HM I reckon the stopover at Muir of Dinnet nature reserve just a few miles the other side of Ballater towards Aberdeenshire is a better option. Beautiful scenery, chemical toilet disposal and water all for a donation. Very peaceful and loads of walks in the area.

Stayed there before for a night done the tour put a few quid in old lizzys purse. She’s welcome to come stay on my drive anytime.

It'd be a hoot watching her getting pished sat outside your MH at one of your legendary drinking sessions. You could teach her how to remove a toilet cassette without mishap? :unsure:

IMHO and with no disrespect to HM I reckon the stopover at Muir of Dinnet nature reserve just a few miles the other side of Ballater towards Aberdeenshire is a better option. Beautiful scenery, chemical toilet disposal and water all for a donation. Very peaceful and loads of walks in the area.
Stopped there earlier this year. It's a lovely spot ...

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back