Brave or mad?

Looks like my holiday timings are just about spot on. Provided his timings go to plan

What was that saying always good when a plan comes together springs to mind?
And with a bit of luck everyone else cooped up all over the last year including us can also have a break. Yay :rolleyes:

Do you know I envy someone who is working at the moment. Something to get up for, somewhere to go, different people to speak to. I must be getting bad I'm even volunteering for ironing, vacuuming and dusting duties:cry:
Steady on now, careless talk and all that. There is a certain art to doing bugger all properly, who remembers Uncle Mort?
In all seriousness, I know exactly where you’re at. Did one job last year in March and that was it. There is only so much decorating a person can do, only one loft to clear out and dreams to plan for freedom. Even the cat has got bored helping out with diy, though I notice she’s scratched her name on most of my tools. I’m feeling redundant......

Do you know I envy someone who is working at the moment. Something to get up for, somewhere to go, different people to speak to. I must be getting bad I'm even volunteering for ironing, vacuuming and dusting duties:cry:
If you don't do it already try meditation, it is difficult at first and your mind will wander all over the place. There is plenty on line about how to start as a novice, it might not be for you but reading your post I suggest 'there is no harm in trying'............you are volunteering for dusting after all.

Did a quick search, this is only 5 min long, at the end you might think its hippy crap, but you might feel better for it......

Last edited:
Steady on now, careless talk and all that. There is a certain art to doing bugger all properly, who remembers Uncle Mort?
In all seriousness, I know exactly where you’re at. Did one job last year in March and that was it. There is only so much decorating a person can do, only one loft to clear out and dreams to plan for freedom. Even the cat has got bored helping out with diy, though I notice she’s scratched her name on most of my tools. I’m feeling redundant......
If you ever get over to portugal, plenty of work to keep anyone busy at our place.! Can't keep Dave indoors. He works harder here than when he was working for money, or at least as hard. He was going stir crazy in UK, now happy as Larry...( Who is Larry????)
If you can get to Portugal, you will all be bombing around in the motorhomes, though!! ;)
SOON...well, sooner than a few months ago!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back