Booster jab

There is talk of folks taking hart attacks after having the jabs, but then again lots of cr-p talked.

i
There is talk of folks taking hart attacks after having the jabs, but then again lots of cr-p talked.
f the jab goes into a blood vessel and not just in the muscle once its in the blood stream it can infect the heart
and other organs.

I have heard that you can request aspiration prior to getting jabbed.

i

f the jab goes into a blood vessel and not just in the muscle once its in the blood stream it can infect the heart
and other organs.
It isn't a live vaccine so how on earth would it infect you? :ROFLMAO:

@trixie88 did you get the booster? We had ours last week ( five months) no side effects at all , first two AZ then Pfizer, Dave had a sore arm 24hrs. My mum (88) and Dave's mum (91) both fine not even a sore arm. There is a lot of Facebook type rumours about side effects. Best place to look are the actual research articles, not the media misinformed " understanding" of them. At least that's my opinion :oops:

Not according to official figures, 80% have had 2 jabs. Not far behind the UK figure of 81%, however N. Ireland has the worst ratio of current cases.

Davy
Not from folk i talk to, only folk over 60 or so, other say no way and its got spyware for tracking they tell me, love to know where the battery is being shoved. 😂

the spike proteine gets in the cells in the blood in the wrong places then the lymphocides attack the cells
then the white blood cells cause clots.
You did say "infection" not thrombosis? THIS article may enlighten you about why it goes into the muscle. Very hard to inject directly into the bloodstream in an upper arm....but maybe you inject people frequently, whereas I haven't done it for a year or so. Lymphocytes are a type of white blood cell.
You are entitled to your opinion, but maybe check your information sources?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back