big wet wipes

oppy

Hi folks, a couple of years ago we had a post for extra large shower wipes made by a company called PitRok. We bought some via Amazon and they were wonderful because you can wash all your bits and pieces with this enormous wet rag and seeing as we no longer have shower facilities it would be useful to re stock, alas I cannot find the item any more.
Anyone help???

Pauljenny

Look down any manhole, Peter.
There's loads down in the sewers.
Looking online, they are available on eBay..
Maybe Amazon are just no longer stocking them.
We did wonder how you both smelled so fragrant..
We might even allow you indoors, next time you turn up at the Hovel.

caledonia

Hi folks, a couple of years ago we had a post for extra large shower wipes made by a company called PitRok. We bought some via Amazon and they were wonderful because you can wash all your bits and pieces with this enormous wet rag and seeing as we no longer have shower facilities it would be useful to re stock, alas I cannot find the item any more.
Anyone help???
Wet wipes are the work of the Devil! Never mind extra large ones😱😱😱

phase3begins

Summit Scrubbies. Expensive but good. Don’t require more than a tiny amount of water and don’t require you to rinse afterwards.

oppy

A large wet wipe is a flannel.
Rinse out in hot soapy water and reuse.
Eco friendly, very cheap. Works well in small spaces, uses less water than a shower.
You're right, but we don't have hot water unless we boil a kettle full, but we do all over cold washes when the neighbours start to close their windows. These wipes are terrific, for us anyway

izwozral

A large wet wipe is a flannel.
Rinse out in hot soapy water and reuse.
Eco friendly, very cheap. Works well in small spaces, uses less water than a shower.

Not sure I want something that has cleaned my bits, cracks and crevices anywhere near my face, even after a hot soapy wash! :unsure:
Wet wipes are a great in an emergency should you run out of water or for giving the van a bit of a clean.
I dry them out, take them home and use them in the garage/workshop.

campervanannie

Not sure I want something that has cleaned my bits, cracks and crevices anywhere near my face, even after a hot soapy wash! :unsure:
Wet wipes are a great in an emergency should you run out of water or for giving the van a bit of a clean.
I dry them out, take them home and use them in the garage/workshop.
Exactly that EMERGENCY use not as an everyday wash they cannot possibly keep you clean and odour free ( remind me to always sit upwind of the Oppy’s 😷