Beware ! 2nd wave might be building !

trevskoda

Shops/banks etc with aircon are a problem,just pointed this out to my bank staff yesterday,left them scratching there head as the we bug dont stop at the 2ft glass panel.

Hallmut

Shops/banks etc with aircon are a problem,just pointed this out to my bank staff yesterday,left them scratching there head as the we bug dont stop at the 2ft glass panel.
Wait until Winter arrives, and the heating goes on, and everyone starts spending more time indoors/outdoors, iff you know what I mean.

channa

My little corner of Dewsbury with a high Muslim population the last minute social distancing measures have made no difference , plenty of cars parked on my road and fellas wandering about in white jabbahs

yorkslass

My little corner of Dewsbury with a high Muslim population the last minute social distancing measures have made no difference , plenty of cars parked on my road and fellas wandering about in white jabbahs
I'm not surprised it's business as usual......though they should still be keeping their distance from each other. It was a bit unfair, putting that announcement out last night though, .....a bit like doing It on Christmas eve.

Tim120

I'm not surprised it's business as usual......though they should still be keeping their distance from each other. It was a bit unfair, putting that announcement out last night though, .....a bit like doing It on Christmas eve.
It will be interesting to see the outcome in a few weeks time.
Heard on the radio a science based person saying this is still the first wave we are in.

WillyO

Personally I believe none of it! There is no consistency in any of the information we are given. And, if you believe everything they say all those that have died since last November are all COVID related! No one has died of heart attacks or cancer since last November. So, it's all bo##ocks. And , to add insult too injury there are doctors telling us that they have treatment for malaria which is supposedly killing this covid 19 strain. Let's get the politicians and health guru's blood tested too see if they are taking this anti malaria vaccine if they prove positive then get the rest of the population vaccinated!

• Funny
Reactions: Sky

korky

Personally I believe none of it! There is no consistency in any of the information we are given. And, if you believe everything they say all those that have died since last November are all COVID related! No one has died of heart attacks or cancer since last November. So, it's all bo##ocks. And , to add insult too injury there are doctors telling us that they have treatment for malaria which is supposedly killing this covid 19 strain. Let's get the politicians and health guru's blood tested too see if they are taking this anti malaria vaccine if they prove positive then get the rest of the population vaccinated!
I'll have some of what you're smoking and bake a cake with it.
Have you not looked around the world at what is happening,is that all made up?

Pedalman

We are in partial lockdown again along with much of Manchester. The trouble with all these places is there is a lot of multi generational living with many working together In close conditions. We are now in a situation here where health and economy are conflicted.
The ethnic minorities never stuck to the lockdown, I've heard they were still having large gatherings of friends and family until after midnight.
Now they are complaining because Covid19 is killing a larger percentage of them........they might realise now that Allah cannot keep them safe from this virus .

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:201)

channa, Edina, mark61, mygrassisblue, scampa, mfw, Philredcar, Geeky Philip, mistericeman, AdriaTwin, mjvw, Tookey, fiona68, phase3begins, DorsetDrifter, Alberto, ajb70, keith49, undertaker, jacquigem, Derekoak, Scotia, toasty, rugbyken, Sharon the Cat, Debroos, st3v3, colinmd, Gadabout2, yorkslass, ian1950, Jeff G, Android, dane, jqp, Adria home, barryd, Moped, Victor, GMB, groyne, Tim120, mariesnowgoose, Bigshug, Ignatius, iampatman, Nidge, Yelto, in h, TeamRienza, trixie88, wildebus, dunfillin, Deneb, GinaRon, 2cv, Matchlock, mofish, Tapfitter, Hallmut, MollsPhot, runnach, jeffmossy, Justjack, antiquesam, trevskoda, Toffeecat, Fisherman, Canalsman, thebeeman, molly 2, hanger18, Jayg, myvanwy, korky, Fazerloz, alcam, jeanette, Broady59, Val54, Carrerasax, ton27, eeek, Monkeybrand, witzend, harrow, Haaamster, Jalfa, Mikael, hmssnake, GreggBear, 1807truckman, Goggles, tripper, caledonia, Neckender, terrywolf, campervanannie, jann, Clummzie, Tezza33, iandsm, Wheelie, mickymost, Bouydog, ChrisInNotts, oppy, zzr1400tim, Chip, peerie77, izwozral, WendyD, Luckheart, sherry, mikejay, Biggarmac, Bd95, Andysm, Larnie, Nabsim, Jacko2912, smg, mrdon, david0412, maureenandtom, Moonraker 2, Matt SW, yorkieowl, kas, TangoGypsy, Sailorpedal, MrRush, marmionassoc, vtwinner, yorkscol, jbm, TTCamper, Jon474, Northumborman, Ironjaws, charlie356, Lloopy1, TonyBrown1948, Ken Parsons, Rutaria, Gabbie, kdr67, grasshopper, Ron333, Rivertowy, Handel10, Harleyboygaz3, BGMitch, WillyO, afws, kyran, Dexta, AllanD, Beldea, ozbit, FarWest, kenno, Austin J2, Sky, RSD7a, Pedalman, suem, londontavern, wrp, GWAYGWAY, Millmoll, your mum, Pronto, devopete, JVG, twink, lenmcd, roadroamer, VandA, rayreyno, Steeb54, jpdlin, Tonybvi, Robmac, Quest4Camper, Poacher, Cheepskait, Pinkshell, Skiptonian, Standringt, Wooie1958, Raptor107, spigot, Wully, campingfun, slade, Forcesixwindy, zidane1, flying kipper, denmar, davep10000,