Beets-y-code

paul and jennie

Free Member
Hi any stopped in main car park after new signs gone up

Attachments

• F0560232-5C9D-446C-883F-BA2DD9A34A50.jpeg
    F0560232-5C9D-446C-883F-BA2DD9A34A50.jpeg
    656.6 KB · Views: 249
Its bad enough when a parking sign tells you alone to basically take a hike, whilst welcoming everyone else.
But when that sign tells you were you should go instead, to support the very people who have just told you to take a hike, that really takes the biscuit.
Hopefully one day idiots like this won’t be able to victimise one section of the population anymore. I only hope that I will be around to see that day, wether or not I am still able to drive.

I would now like to finish this post by returning the compliment to those idiots who put up the sign.

GO TAKE A HIKE.:p

Last edited:
The last time we were there we pulled into the car park late afternoon, went to a local restaurant for the evening, in the morning we had breakfast in the village, then had a walk around, then spent more money in local shops, then left late morning.
So all we did was spent the night with a few other motorhomes in what would have been an empty carpark and spent money in a number of local businesses.
I didn’t realise what we did would upset the locals

Contact the people who put the sign up and or the council putting fort your non requirement of a camp site and monies you may now not be spending,beer food fuel etc.

Contact the people who put the sign up and or the council putting fort your non requirement of a camp site and monies you may now not be spending,beer food fuel etc.

Trev I would not waste my time with incompetent petty minded people like this.
Let their carpark remain empty after midnight every night, not earning them a penny.
They have neither the intelligence or the foresight to realise that a few motorhomes could have paid till 8 the next morning.
A quantum leap would be lets see what else we can do them for with waste and water if possible.
But when your mind is closed, tainted by the media and your own ignorance, thats simply a step to far.

Its bad enough when a parking sign tells you alone to basically take a hike, whilst welcoming everyone else.
But when that sign tells you were you should go instead, to support the very people who have just told you to take a hike, that really takes the biscuit.
Hopefully one day idiots like this won’t be able to victimise one section of the population anymore. I only hope that I will be around to see that day, wether or not I am still able to drive.

I would now like to finish this post by returning the compliment to those idiots who put up the sign.

GO TAKE A HIKE.:p
Don't hold your breath.

Trev I would not waste my time with incompetent petty minded people like this.
Let their carpark remain empty after midnight every night, not earning them a penny.
They have neither the intelligence or the foresight to realise that a few motorhomes could have paid till 8 the next morning.
A quantum leap would be lets see what else we can do them for with waste and water if possible.
But when your mind is closed, tainted by the media and your own ignorance, thats simply a step to far.

And the knock on effect to the local shops and businesses who will also lose out.

And the knock on effect to the local shops and businesses who will also lose out.

When discussing incompetence and lack of foresight, I tend to do what they do miss that part out Micky. It’s abundantly clear Micky that you had NOUT to do with putting up that idiotic sign. :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back