Battery

Toffeecat

Hi all finally got time to order the new batteries. Ive posted about this before and got some good advice. Found these to replace my 100ah AGM one with two new ones and a new solar panel to go with the one already fitted. Are these any good. Im really an idiot with electrics. Mechanics yes, leccy no. These x4 are the correct max size for the limited space i have.

12v Victron Energy 110ah Agm Battery - Bat412101085 - Alpha Batteries (alpha-batteries.co.uk)

12V 100AH Exide EP900 Dual AGM Leisure Battery NCC Class A - Alpha Batteries (alpha-batteries.co.uk)

12V Platinum 120AH AGM Leisure Battery (PAGM120-12) NCC Class A - Alpha Batteries (alpha-batteries.co.uk)

12v 100AH Platinum AGM Leisure Battery (PAGM100-12) NCC Class A - Alpha Batteries (alpha-batteries.co.uk)

Hi yes i did look at them but I had,nt heard of that manufacturer. I have heard of Exide Victron and Platinum but if you guys say they are good then thats fine by me.

Leoch is another very good brand and Alpha have a very nice 100AH Lead Acid AGM Battery available.

Personally, if I were getting a Lead Acid battery for a Leisure Battery setup, I would look at Lead Carbon first and foremost - the various benefits of them significantly outweigh the additional cost.

Hi its got a AGM fitted as a standard battery but its 5 years old and the fitter said fit two new ones. The old one will be going to a free home if anyone fancies it and you live in Durham.. I found a Leoch a bit bigger AH but exactly the same size as my current one. Again Ive never heard of this brand but again if its recommended on here then thats fine by me.

Im running on 10 years on cheap lead acid global truck batteries, maybe next time if i live long and have money.

We also have this battery and have been very happy with it, overcomes some of the issues with using a lead acid battery as a leisure battery - 12v 100AH Leoch Pure AGM Lead Carbon PLH+ C100 Deep Cycle Leisure Battery NCC Class A

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back