B&S generator on offer

Well still no generator originally order on 14th that one got lost by Hermes Liverpool then 2nd one sent out 30th again lost by Hermes so my 3rd one is due for delivery 10th nov that’s if Hermes don’t get their hands on it lol
My B&S Generator from Amazon was supposed to have been delivered by Hermes as well when I bought it. They missed the delivery date and I got £80 compensation.
"I've checked and can see that the carrier has updated us to say that they have your package but there will be a delay delivering it to you.
In this situation, since the 1 X Briggs & Stratton Petrol Portable Inverter Generator PowerSmart Series P2200 featuring 2200 Watt/1700 Watt clean power, ultra quiet and lightweight is still usable, I've requested a refund of GBP 80.00 to your payment card ..."

(can work out ok occasionally ;) )

My B&S Generator from Amazon was supposed to have been delivered by Hermes as well when I bought it. They missed the delivery date and I got £80 compensation.
"I've checked and can see that the carrier has updated us to say that they have your package but there will be a delay delivering it to you.
In this situation, since the 1 X Briggs & Stratton Petrol Portable Inverter Generator PowerSmart Series P2200 featuring 2200 Watt/1700 Watt clean power, ultra quiet and lightweight is still usable, I've requested a refund of GBP 80.00 to your payment card ..."

(can work out ok occasionally ;) )
Just as good as being able to claim the VAT back, :ROFLMAO:

Well 3rd time lucky turned up today I collected it from my mates and was ready with fuel to give it a test luckily my mate said they don’t come with any oil in the engine so added some 10/30 have to say was impressed for the price mate is gutted he missed pu5 on the offer

Well 3rd time lucky turned up today I collected it from my mates and was ready with fuel to give it a test luckily my mate said they don’t come with any oil in the engine so added some 10/30 have to say was impressed for the price mate is gutted he missed pu5 on the offer
Think it should be a straight 30 oil.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back