Awning attachment advice.

Mtbcol

Hello all

Can someone confirm please the correct attachment of the figure 8 fixings to my vehicle gutter (Ford Transit 2011).

I assume one of the slits clips over the top of the top gutter lip, although this doesn't seem very stable, or does this tighten up when the annex is attached and tensioned?

As you can tell, w'eve not had one before! :unsure:

Thank you.

Colin. :)

I assume its a pvc my awning has a bracket that bolts onto the fixing for a roof rack awning then bolts to them

Hi witzend. Figure 8 strip is plastic, awning is a sunncamp motorbuddy 250.

Hi both, and thank you.
The thing I need to understand is how the plastic figure 8 attached to the vehicle gutter. Can't find any pictures anywhere. Just need to know if it sits loosely in the groove or somehow is pushed right over the gutter?

Colin.🙂

Would this work for you?, https://www.winfieldsoutdoors.co.uk...lPK_S-ilAHRGbbDGZS683ChO4SsEFiRoaAv6LEALw_wcB
ac0308-kampa-magnetic-driveaway-kit.jpg

Tezza33 Would be ideal, but I've got a roof rack and bars which would interfere with it☹️, otherwise would have been perfect.
Thank you 👍

The system you have bought either connects to a caravan rail connected to your vehicle or the edge of a roll out awning again already fixed to your van

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back