Avtex Soundbar...........NOW SOLD

• Thread starter Deleted member 9849
  • Start date

Deleted member 9849

Hardly used and in as new condition.
£80 collected,will post for £90.Notts area.
20191017_151626.jpg

2019-10-17 15.11.50-1.jpg

Will it work with a larger Sony type tv in the home. I have an Avtex tv in my moho but I dont have enough space to include the soundbar, but as the sound on my Sony tv is rubbish I was wondering if it would be ok.

Possibly not. I bought a Sony soundbar and it has 2 thin wires that need to be connected to the Sony TV. If Steve can confirm his has then it should be fine.

It's designed to work with wall mounted Avtex TV's only.
The stand is removed then the soundbar uses the same fixing holes to attach to the Avtex TV.

Possibly not. I bought a Sony soundbar and it has 2 thin wires that need to be connected to the Sony TV. If Steve can confirm his has then it should be fine.
How good is your Sony soundbar compared to the original tv speakers?

It has improved matters but cannot prevent Actors mumbling their lines and noisy, pointless background music and sound effects. :rolleyes:

I have actually removed it as the Wife finally gave in and got a Hearing aid. The sound is much better when turned down to a reasonable level and is better for my Tinnitus. If you are interested in the soundbar, I could sell it. It's a bit heavy to post (as it has a subwoofer). If you are interested I will find out how much it cost to buy and work out a fair secondhand price for it. It was not quite as expensive as the one in the link as I think they come in different wattage outputs.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sony-HT-CT80-Sound-Bar-Subwoofer-BOXED-NEW-/143113787335

It was only used for a few months and then removed. Amongst other things it meant we had 3 remotes to juggle with and neither of us could be bothered with that.

Let me know if you would like it and how to get hold of it.

It has improved matters but cannot prevent Actors mumbling their lines and noisy, pointless background music and sound effects. :rolleyes:

I have actually removed it as the Wife finally gave in and got a Hearing aid. The sound is much better when turned down to a reasonable level and is better for my Tinnitus. If you are interested in the soundbar, I could sell it. It's a bit heavy to post (as it has a subwoofer). If you are interested I will find out how much it cost to buy and work out a fair secondhand price for it. It was not quite as expensive as the one in the link as I think they come in different wattage outputs.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sony-HT-CT80-Sound-Bar-Subwoofer-BOXED-NEW-/143113787335

It was only used for a few months and then removed. Amongst other things it meant we had 3 remotes to juggle with and neither of us could be bothered with that.

Let me know if you would like it and how to get hold of it.
Would I be right in saying that it doesn’t have Bluetooth?

It does have Bluetooth.
Ok thank you, unfortunatey it is as wide as my tv (40” diagonal) and wouldn’t fit in front, behind or under my tv as it sits on a corner cabinet, so I will have to decline your offer. Many thanks anyway.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back