AS Air suspension

Jimhunterj4

well, went down to Warrington to get the air suspension fitted to the kontiki, met cath and phil, very nice couple and very friendly, phil set about the MH while cath dropped Angela and myself off in town. Job was completed by 3pm and by 4 we were on our way after saying our goodbyes. The difference in handling of the MH was evident after the first couple of corners and the motorway journey to Pickering was altogether a more pleasurable experience, a lot less roll and when passing bigger vehicles a lot more stable. I’m glad I got it done just wish I had done it when I first got the MH. In my honest opinion it’s money well spent and if it’s what you are contemplating doing then cath and Phil at AS Air Suspension is the place to go. Because of the model of my alko chassis there was no option for a diy fit or I would have done it myself. Anyhoo going to chill and finish my coffee, off to Scarborough sea life centre for a couple of days then heading home. Happy camping folks.

well, went down to Warrington to get the air suspension fitted to the kontiki, met cath and phil, very nice couple and very friendly, phil set about the MH while cath dropped Angela and myself off in town. Job was completed by 3pm and by 4 we were on our way after saying our goodbyes. The difference in handling of the MH was evident after the first couple of corners and the motorway journey to Pickering was altogether a more pleasurable experience, a lot less roll and when passing bigger vehicles a lot more stable. I’m glad I got it done just wish I had done it when I first got the MH. In my honest opinion it’s money well spent and if it’s what you are contemplating doing then cath and Phil at AS Air Suspension is the place to go. Because of the model of my alko chassis there was no option for a diy fit or I would have done it myself. Anyhoo going to chill and finish my coffee, off to Scarborough sea life centre for a couple of days then heading home. Happy camping folks.

Glad you got it all done and no disasters Jim ,I’m sitting in tees dock might just swing round to dine with you but don’t think they’d be very happy with the slider and two Hazzard outs tanks on 😀😀😀😀😀

Glad you got it all done and no disasters Jim ,I’m sitting in tees dock might just swing round to dine with you but don’t think they’d be very happy with the slider and two Hazzard outs tanks on 😀😀😀😀😀

Lol no I don’t think it would be too clever mate however if you were hauling a fine malt I’m sure I could get you in big boy ha ha

Nice 1 Jim :dance: glad you got it done :hammer: you won`t regret it :wave:

The bridge down the lane looks a lot smaller than it is when you get there :scared:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back