Anyone, got a Romahome on here?

wild Romahome

Hi Guys I am a newbie on here.
We used to have larger motorhomes over the yrs and caravans when our children were small.
But I always wanted a CY HYLO ROMAHOME, and now have 1 .
Do any of you guys own and wild camp with your Romahome

One for sale here in N Ireland facebook, looking 6 grand for it, bit step I thought due to age, clean looking mind you.

I used to have a C15 Hytop, some years ago. I know quite a few folk who have or have had them.

Hi Guys I am a newbie on here.
We used to have larger motorhomes over the yrs and caravans when our children were small.
But I always wanted a CY HYLO ROMAHOME, and now have 1 .
Do any of you guys own and wild camp with your Romahome
I’m a RomahomeR20!!! He’s a hi top and he’s called Didi.

Here he is!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Attachments

• 89EDB241-5776-4EDC-8A3F-CCF3ACE2C415.jpeg
    89EDB241-5776-4EDC-8A3F-CCF3ACE2C415.jpeg
    561.4 KB · Views: 107
I nearly bought a roma home as I think they are so cute. However I desired a more open aspect so chose a van with side sliding door. Feels more like a tent.

My aunt had a romahome for several years, she loved it but has given up driving now.practical for single use but a bit small for two of us. Welcome to the forum!

ive only ever seen white ones,
as retirement is looming ive been contemplating swopping the tin tent, iveco mwb high top panel van for something smaller an cosier. berlingo based romahome seems to be a posibility. the doubts i have are is it too small, is the rear suspension really up to the job (ie is it standard berlingo van or modified), and maybe the real killer, is it too low to look over hedges whilst driving , you get good views from the iveco cab.

i should add the wife has had a berlingo multispace for ni on ten years. no way would we contemplate a camper conversion in that, its a nice sized car but just too small to sleep in.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back