Any plans for the van this weekend

Won’t be going anywhere in the van this weekend. Unless you’re prepared to risk your vehicle in potentially deep flooding we are cut off as all the roads around here have flooding.

Rain /sleet or snow were off for the weekend in the van told its a birthday treat 😃🍷
what are your plans if any ?

Planning a visit to Lochore. Tried to book this morning but they are currently flooded. Will try again Thursday.

No but i seen this for sale here,may be worth a punt.

talbot.pngtalbot a.pngtalbot b.pngtalbot c.png

How has this performed? I’m looking at one like this myself having after having no joy with those cheap Chinese vertical lollipop jobs.
Absolutely brilliant, I have not been able to go out with the van yet due to illness but it has increased the speed and signal strength on my drive by a lot
this is the one I bought although I only paid £151 in January

4g.jpg

Absolutely brilliant, I have not been able to go out with the van yet due to illness but it has increased the speed and signal strength on my drive by a lot
this is the one I bought although I only paid £151 in January

View attachment 85083
Yeah but they’re £234 now.... but similar without the Wi-fi bits I don’t need can be had nearer to your original price here https://www.solwise.co.uk/A-MIMO-0003-V2-12

Yeah but they’re £234 now.... but similar without the Wi-fi bits I don’t need can be had nearer to your original price here https://www.solwise.co.uk/A-MIMO-0003-V2-12
That doesn’t come across well ! Still haven’t learnt to proof read or edited the original post.

Yes that does sound good, TV Hank you. I’ll probably bite the bullet later this month. I’m looking to pair it to my Netgear AC810s Mifi Device.

Getting sprinter ready for mot
And just started work on vivaro in to day van now insulated linning out over weekend must be mad
Think it must be an age thing

Van all washed polished and cleaned and emptied the inside ready for a couple to come and see it on Sunday and hopefully buy it🤞

I have my fridge in and working well,uses 45w with a smart inverter,tried it out today on a we run but will do a longer one on sat as its going to be a baking hot 20c.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back