Any plans for the van this weekend

The laird

I’m goi g to do a new kitchen end plate
Then going to renovate bed headboards covered in seat material
That will leave new overeats to get made

Last edited:
I have bought a new 4G antenna so hoping to fit it if it stops raining, it is a lot bigger than I thought it would be, it is the size of a shoe box:eek:

Pointing said:
A-MIMO-3-V2-15 - Poynting 5-IN-1 High Performance Multi Frequency Antenna LTE, Dualband WiFi, GP
2G/3G/4G/LTE antenna (5G Ready)
2 x MiMo LTE, 2 x MiMo WIFI & GPS / GLONASS
MAX GAIN: 5.8 dBi, 21 dBi & 7 dBi
Ultra-Wideband, includes 450MHz and 3.5GHz CBRS Bands
Robust and water resistant (IP68) antenna
Ideal for transportation & marine use
Vandal and water resistant
Multi mounting options for easy installation*

a-mimo-3-v2-15-1.pnga-mimo-3-v2-15-5.png

Reactions: 2cv
Yes I have just spent the last 2 hours emptying cupboards cleaning them relining them and putting things back that I actually use ready for it’s mot and service on Monday though with my recent engine rebuild I’m not expecting anything major a couple of tyres and a few light bulbs 🤞🤞

Like Annie, I have been cleaning out cupboards etc. I don't go out in this weather and am busy preparing for my Spanish trip March 8th.

She’s more of a pussycat than a dragon really. Aye the place is coming along fine. Getting on with decorating while the weathers crap and had the architect up to get plans done for some alterations come the spring. Looking forward to light nights and fine weather to get stuck into the garden. Really loving the location and wish we had done this 20 years ago. 👍

May get round to changing the drivers mirror that some tw-t smashed of with a transit and drove on. :mad:new mirror £140 from iveco, ebay convex tinted £8 .
The iside trim panel must come of to remove the mirror and paint it ,then a small patch of van side so when doing the side from front to back i dont require taking it of once again.;)

Going to clean the outside and and layer of polish, if the weather holds up really wish had big Garage!

Mine has gone away for a few weeks for a facial. Pics to follow hopefully.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back