anti-maskers

trevskoda

Just been to dentist this morning for a filling,all masks and shields worn,i had protective specks on also,all the eq and room has to be cleaned down after a patent has been treated,about 6 a day can go,felt strange with it but must be done.

barryd

o_O

The return of the mad old cat lady

ANN WIDDECOMBE

The former Tory MP and Brexit Party MEP has joined the list of libertarians who have reacted to Boris Johnson’s approval for face coverings by, erm, covering their faces in horror. “I suspect that mask-haters will, as will I, avoid the shops as much as possible,” she told readers of the Daily Express.

But there’s light at the end of the tunnel, for Ann has had a BIG IDEA. “Perhaps shops should allow certain hours when the mask dissenters can shop unmuzzled in the same way as they have allocated special times to the elderly,” she wrote. If we can now negotiate with Covid-19 and persuade the virus not to be contagious between the hours of, say, 8am-9am, I think she is on to a winner.

Snapster

o_O

The return of the mad old cat lady

ANN WIDDECOMBE

The former Tory MP and Brexit Party MEP has joined the list of libertarians who have reacted to Boris Johnson’s approval for face coverings by, erm, covering their faces in horror. “I suspect that mask-haters will, as will I, avoid the shops as much as possible,” she told readers of the Daily Express.

But there’s light at the end of the tunnel, for Ann has had a BIG IDEA. “Perhaps shops should allow certain hours when the mask dissenters can shop unmuzzled in the same way as they have allocated special times to the elderly,” she wrote. If we can now negotiate with Covid-19 and persuade the virus not to be contagious between the hours of, say, 8am-9am, I think she is on to a winner.

I think if these non mask wearing shoppers want to visit a shop when no one else who cares about theirs and others health, is there, they should go when the shops are closed.

barryd

Must admit, Ive only worn one once as I dont go anywhere that requires one. Went to the Chippy. Ten minutes and that was enough. I might just wear my crash helmet next time. Just bought a really nice open face one with a drop down visor. I might look like a bit of a bell end though getting out of a Hyundai i10 in it though. Maybe ill get a Stig Uniform to go with it.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:152)